Wednesday 14 April 2010

Addicted to Cakes!!

1/12th scale garden bird bath/planter
1/12th scale 'whimsical' Mad Hatters Tea Party Set


1/12th scale Mad Hatters Cake


1/12th scale 'Designer' Shoe & Bag Cakes







I have a terrible addiction!! I am addicted to making miniature cakes & just cannot make enough of them at the moment. The main reason for this is that I will be celebrating a BIG birthday in August & am frantically searching for an amazing cake for the centrepiece for the buffet. At the moment the plan is to buy it from the little chocolatier shop in Louth, Lincolnshire (mentioned in a previous post), but in the meantime I am searching the web for other options. Most that I have found are in the U.S.A. & I don't think it would be practical to have one shipped over, LOL, so I am still searching for one in the U.K. that will be able to deliver. The only other option is that I make one myself (eeeeek!!!!) but I don't think I would be up to it, plus there will be too much for me to do on the day as it will be a 70's themed party, so I am also on the look-out for lava lamps & disco balls. Anyway, here are a few of the items that I have been making this week & will be going up for auction on eBay next week. Have a great week :o) .x.

8 comments:

Deni said...

Oh they are gorgeous!!!!
Luv those new cakes!!!
Especially the mad hatters teaparty!

ANGELES said...

ohhh¡¡ my GOD ¡¡ is fantastic¡¡¡¡¡

Kim said...

LOVE them!!! They are all so incredible and detailed- amazing work ♥

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena!!!!
Viendo las maravillas que haces, estoy segura que podrias hacer tu misma el pastel y te quedaria genial!!!!
Animo!!!
besitos ascension

Jody said...

It is amazing!!!

mr. pineapple man said...

wow... thats just incredible!