Monday 21 June 2010

If you look really, really closely...











...you might see some non-sweet food!! Have you found it yet? Lol :o) I've been unbelievably busy these last few weeks & the reason for this is my last fair (York Racecourse) was almost a complete sell-out!! I had a fantastic day chatting to customers old & new & other miniaturists, too. I now have to replenish my stock in time to exhibit at Kelham Hall on July 4th. Here is little preview of some of the minis I have been making recently, including a handful of masquerade masks on stands. Enjoy :o) .x.x.x

7 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Oooh really gorgeous goodies Kerry. I Need to ask you for some comissions when you arnt too busy would that be ok? Loving the strawberry and summer fruit style puds and need some made for the alice table and who better to ask!! Love Kate xxx

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

awesome photos!

Kerry said...

Hi Kate & Sumaiya :o), thank you for the compliments!!
Kate, I actually have two little beauties sat on my workdesk waiting for you, Lol. I was going to email you & let you know, but I didn't want to rush you into buying them. I will email you later with pics.x.

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Oooh thankyou lovie your a star! Kate xxxxxxxxx

onbeingaminimum said...

Truly Scrumptious!

elis said...

Your food is great.
Elis

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love your blog and your miniatures! So excellent!

I am posting on my blog the inventory of my dollhouse studion and the miniatures if you would like to visit my blog.

Wishing you a sunshine day!

Barbara Diane
http://whimcees.blogspot.com