Tuesday 14 September 2010

I'm in a 'TrIcK oR tReAt' mood :o)

1/12TH SCALE HALLOWEEN 'COFFIN' CAKE

1/12TH SCALE CHOCOLATE PUMPKINS TOWER

1/12TH SCALE PUMPKIN DISPLAY WITH 'CREEPY' HANDS POKING OUT







The nights are getting darker, chillier & more crisp, but I don't care!! As much as I love summer & the warmth of the sun, I also like the autumn/winter months, the scrunching of leaves under your feet & the chill of the wind on the tip of your nose! Wrapping up warm in thick wooly scarves, gloves & thick socks, so comfy. When the seasons change it helps me make more Halloween minis, which I love to make!! I am even considering carving my own real pumpkin this year, I have never done it, but have always been tempted & this year I think I am definately going to go for it. I have seen some fantastic templates that I would like to try.
Have a great week, Kerry .x.

4 comments:

Ascension said...

Me encanta Halloween y tus pasteles son fantasticos!!!
besitos ascension

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Loads of fab spooky goodies as always Kerry. I love Autumn too, love thew smell in the air, the bonfires, and wrapping up at night in my wooly dressing gown and fluffy slippers instead of sitting frying under the fan in the summer!!!Kate xxx

Kerry said...

Hi Ascension & Kate, thank you so much for the lovely comments. Kate, I have sent you an e-mail just to say a big 'Thank you' for mentioning my minis in a previous blog-post of yours.
Kerry.x.

Unknown said...

Unos pasteles de miedo. El pastel decorado con el ataud es increible y muy original.
Besos Clara