Wednesday 26 January 2011

A Few Valentine's Minis...





Just a quick update & a couple of pics of what I have been doing recently. I haven't made many Valentine minis this year (normally make quite a lot) & probably won't be making many Easter minis, either, & the reason for this is because of all the miniature fairs I am exhibiting at this year, fourteen in total, & I do like to be fully stocked for these, so I have decided to concentrate more on making minis for the fairs, rather than eBay or Etsy. I will still be listing minis on both sites, but not as many. Hugs, Kerry.x.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your miniatures are beautiful and it's so different. I like!

Kerry said...

Hi Kathy, thank you so much!! I think your miniatures are wonderful,you are an inspiration to us all. Hugs, Kerry.x.