Tuesday 15 February 2011

Chocolate Fountains & Wedding Gifts




I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day yesterday & spent it with someone they love. I, myself have been a little bit poorly so I spent most of the day in bed (which, incidently, I do love!! my bed, that is, not being poorly!!) I managed to get up to open my pressies from my beloved (chocolates, flowers, Stephen King DVD 'IT' & a packet of chicken noodle soup, LOL) & enjoy my heart-shaped ham & scrambled egg toastie that he made me, bless him, & then I went back to bed to try & catch up on the sleep that had evaded me the night before. The rest of the day I spent slobbed out in the front room watching trashy horror movies & generally feeling unwell, not the best way to be waited on hand & foot but at least I had my dinner cooked for me ;o). Anyway, just before I became too poorly to venture into my workroom I made these little chocolate fountain sets & wedding gift sets that will be coming with me to my next fair. Enjoy. Hugs, Kerry.x.

3 comments:

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls said...

well...it was a nice weekend!
Nice works!
mini-kiss
Marina

Kathy said...

This is so beautiful! The pink looks so good!

bertagr said...

Hola. Me encantan tus miniaturas. Son preciosas. Besos.